Knitted gussets for good moisture removal and wearing comfort.
Patch pockets with a zipper on the upper part of the sleeves.
The elbow area reinforced with a pad-pocket.
Nylon DuPont, Polartek
Pack Dimensions (L x W x H):
This combat tactical shirt is a hybrid of a fieldbluse and thermal underwear, combined from fabrics of various properties.
The shirt is made of lightweight, absorbent and quick-drying knitwear with the sleeves of high-strength and wear-resistant fabric.
- Raglan cut for the greatest freedom of movement.
- Knitted gussets for good moisture removal and wearing comfort.
- Patch pockets with a zipper on the upper part of the sleeves.
- The elbow area reinforced with a pad-pocket.
- One-piece cuff at the bottom. Adjust the width of the sleeves with a stitch and velcro fastener.
- Central non-detachable zipper.
- Tight stand-up collar with inner part made of soft knitted fabric, as is the body of the shirt.
- Very comfortable to wear tucked in.
- Robust seams.
Combining simplicity, reliability, comfort and functionality, this tactical shirt allows you to wear body armour, plate carrier, and other equipment for a long time.